Unlike commercial banks and other financial institutions, we achieve this thru deep understanding of each industry and “Creating New Answers” which are specific and impactful for our customers.
With support from our parent ORIX Corporation, we are also able to tap into a wealth of knowledge gained as a leading provider of leasing, life insurance, asset management, real estate, and renewable energy solutions and with our multinational presence in 37 different countries and domains.
For our people, this translates into rich and fulfilling experiences to learn new things, take on exciting new challenges, and take pride in the fact that we are making a difference.
“Working at ORIX, I feel fortunate that the company cares deeply about the welfare of their employees.”
“I also feel that my colleagues at ORIX are like my extended family.”
We reward and recognize strong performance through disproportionate incentives and career advancement
Our people are given opportunities to pursue different roles in the company to ensure that they are well rounded
We respect the perspectives of everyone and even conduct annual business challenges to encourage people to think out of the box
As a major multinational conglomerate, we are able to tap into a wealth knowledge from people that have experienced and succeeded in other countries/business domains.
• Visit and keep contact to both existing and potential customers
• Prepare presentations and documents to present customers
• Make quotations, Prepare Credit Application and financial analysis when customers order
• Deliver the new car and explain both vehicle and delivery documents to customers
• Follow up and solve customer’s problems
• Coordinate all internal departments and inform about customer request
• Collect overdue outstanding from customer when account request to coordinate
• Build good relationship with customer and explore potential customers
What you’ll do:
Build strong relationships with leaders across Engineering, Design, and Product Management
Develop program plans & schedules covering all phases of the program lifecycle
Keep the cross-organizational/cross-functional team focused on the most important issues impacting execution
Manage and track program execution to ensure successful, high-quality, on-time delivery
• Thai Nationality
• Bachelor’s degree any fields
• Good command of English
• Can drive a car with driving license